Our bodies are pretty incredible things. They are constantly functioning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, only stopping once we pass.
It’s pretty incredible when we think about it. But what’s even better is the fact that our bodies have a way of telling up whats wrong with us in terms of our health. Whether it’s through our skin, our urine, or tongue.
That’s right, you’re tongue is capable of telling us some pretty important information about our bodies and our health.
Because our tongue is exposed to all sorts of bacteria, it’s in a great position to tell us important information.
So, here’s what you must look out for the next time you’re looking at your tongue.
1. If your tongue has white patches, you could have an infection that’s very easy to treat.
2. If you’re tongue is black and/or hairy-looking it could be indicating something treatable, or something serious. You best check with your doctor.
4. You might be ill, or you’re just in need of vitamins if your tongue is particularly red.
5. Is your tongue wedded or striped? You may have a condition that’s chronic and painful, but thankfully it can’t be passed from person to person.
6. Don’t worry, ridges are totally normal!
Feel free to SHARE this with your friends and family..