Saturday , December 3 2016
Home / Uncategorized / Warning – A Beautiful Girl Suddenly Died! The Reason Is Unbelievable!!!

Warning – A Beautiful Girl Suddenly Died! The Reason Is Unbelievable!!!

This happened recently in Macau, when young girl start to bleed from seven holes and at the end died overnight.

The preliminary autopsy concluded that arsenic poisoning is main reason for her death.

 

But from where came the arsenic?

Professor from medical school was invited to assist in the further examination.

 

The professor starts the examination of the girl’s stomach and after half an hour the mystery was solved.

 

A-Beautiful-Girl-Suddenly-Died-1

 

This case was not suicide, nor she was killed.

The real problem was into the habit the girl that used to has. She was taking vitamin C, and the night before death she was eating shrimps, a lot of shrimps.

 

Researchers at the University of Chicago, found through experiments, shrimp, and soft shell foods contain a lot higher concentration of – five potassium arsenic compounds.

So fresh food have not toxic effect on the body, but in a combination with vitamin C due to the chemical reaction, so that the original non-toxic – five potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride, also known as arsenic pentoxide), into a toxic three potassium arsenic (ie arsenic anhydride), also known as arsenic trioxide, which is commonly known as arsenic are!

 

Arsenic poisoning can cause: paralysis of capillaries, lobule central necrosis, heart, liver, kidney, intestine congestion, epithelial cell necrosis, and telangiectasia.

Bleeding is the side effect of arsenic poisoning.

As a measure of precaution do not eat shrimps when you take vitamin C.

 

 

– Source:
Natural Medicine House

 

 

Comments

comments

Check Also

sleep-positions-blog-1024x7

The Way You Sleep Can Tell You Secrets About Your Personality

      getting enough sleep is a crucial part of keeping our body and …