Despite the fact that we are aware of how much this drink is harmful we persistently consume it. Actually the sodas, according to scientific research have many negative effects at our organism.
- The first 10 minutes – one glass of soda contains 10 tablespoons of sugar which is 100% of allowed daily dose. The phosphorous is occurring in the body which is responsible for the taste.
- After 20 minutes – The glucose and insulin are increasing significantly and they convert the sugar in fat inside the liver.
- After 40 minutes – Within 40 minutes, the caffeine into this drink is completely absorbed in the body. The flow of blood is increased and the liver produces more sugar in the blood. Also, your brain starts to block the receptors of the hormone of adenosine which is preventing the emotion of fatigue.
- After 45 Minutes – The effect similar to heroin starts appearing. The dopamine is increased which you start feeling much better.
- After 50 minutes – calcium, magnesium, phosphorus acid and zinc lead to the digestion of food. This is closely related to the large amount of sugar and artificial sweeteners which are decreasing calcium through urination.
- After 60 minutes – The caffeine starts to act and all the minerals including calcium, magnesium, and zinc are imposed on the bones, then secreted through urination.
- After more than 1 hour – The distribution of sugar in the organism is in its final stage. You feel full of energy but also you have frequent mood changes.
The body secretes the entire water along with sodas and nutrient substances which are required for the proper function of the body. In the end, the risk of developing diabetes is significantly increased.
View the following video: