As a result of the rapid and modern lifestyle, the unhealthy eating habits are very common these days. The first on the list is the overeating.
The diets should not be reason for you to start looking on the things that you eat, do this because of your health not because of your look or weight. There is an interesting way that you can measure how much food you need which will be enough for one day. Extend your hand and follow this guide:
- Connect your both hands as you do it when you are reaching for water but instead of water, measure how much vegetables can stay there. That amount of vegetables us enough for one day.
- For discovering how much carbohydrates you need in one day, tighten your fist and the part of your folded fingers is the amount of carbohydrates that you need in one day. In carbohydrates rice, paste, cereal and bread are included.
- The size of your hand without fingers is the piece of meat that should be eaten in over a day.
- The tightened fist is equal to the amount of fruit that you should consume in over a day.
- Measure the index finger and the middle finger and you will learn how much quantities of dairy products you need to enter during the day.
Featured image Source: brightside.me