-The Carpal Tunnel Syndrome occurs because of long repeating of the same movements
- Squeeze your both hands in a fist, keep them for a couple of seconds and then open your hands briskly and raise your fingers straight. Repeat this ten times.
- Make circular movements with your hands towards the ankles of your hands. Make 10 movements on the inner and ten on the outer side.
- Make circular movements with your thumbs in both directions. Repeat this 10 times.
- Press your both palms to each other. Your ankles should be in height of the shoulders. Divide your palms with pressed fingers enlarging the distance between the ankles. Your fingers should stay pressed to each other during the whole exercise. Then, bring your palms in the beginning position. Repeat this ten times.
- Raise your palms above your head, then loose the up to fall down. Repeat this 20 times.
This exercise complex should be done several times a day, especially after some hard physical work or a day spent in front of the computer, with your hand pressed on the computer mouse.
This exercise also:
-Keep the flexibility of the fingers and ankles.
-Improve the circulation.
-Reduce the swellings.
Make movements with your hands as much as you can. The Carpal Tunnel Syndrome occurs because of long repeating of the same movements. If you work long on the computer you should immediately buy a bigger mouse.
If you stick to these simple exercises and rules, you shall avoid hard and uncomfortable painful symptoms in your hands, back and neck.