Have you seen an indigo child and if not, have you at least heard of them? Indigo child is the name given to the new type of human being born in this generation. Showing us incredible feats of intuition and intelligence beyond their years, these indigos has become more of a common concept within our lexicon. They are real. They are considered to be naturally gifted kids with any kind of special abilities magical or supernatural. They actually remind us, the other humans that in this world exist a thing called one shared body of consciousness.
We get so obsessed with things that don’t matter at all overthinking and stressing about materialistic objects that we forget about our feelings and collectiveness. We have become so selfish and unconscious about the beautiful things and miracles that surround us, and these kids are here to remind us of true connection.
The term “Indigo Child” comes from psychic and synesthete Nancy Ann Tappe, who classified people’s personalities according to the hue of their auras. Usually each universal age is accompanied by a preponderance of people with that life color. For instance now most adults are either Blue or Violet, the two colors with the attributes most needed in this the Violet Age of transition. During the next age, the Indigo Age, Indigo colors will be the norm. This is from the book “ Understanding Your Life Through Color”.
Now, let’s focus to the other part of this article: How can we recognize an Indigo Child?
- First of all, they are very confident and believe in themselves, they also don’t hesitate to do whatever they feel it’s the right thing, and they also have a clear sense of purpose and aim toward it.
- They are independent and don’t want to be told what to do, any way they’ll do it their way.
- Indigo children can ignore what is ‘expected’ of them, preferring do their own thing. This can cause friction with parents and teachers.
- They want freedom and are ready to fight for it. It is difficult to discipline them and standard parenting won’t work.
- They are more intelligent than the people twice or thrice their age.
- They tend to be a little bit anti-social but when they are with other indigos like themselves, they will feel connected, stronger and at home.
- Energetically, they are vibrating at much higher frequencies and they can get scrambled by negative energy ( human or machine)
- They are very intuitive, and they can hear or see or know things that cannot be explained by other individuals
- Their high intelligence and creative right brain thinking together can give them a hard time in traditional left brain school system.
- They can find the best solution for every problem that makes them “system busters”.
Thank you for visiting our website, and if you like please find us on facebook- Healthy Guide. Blessings
Thank you for choosing us to be part of YOUR SelfCareTeam. When “I” becomes “WE” … Illness transforms to Wellness. We appreciate the opportunity to help you feel great again.
We care for tomorrow today with innovative product solutions that will help us face some of the challenges that lie ahead. Challenges such as a rapidly growing elderly population, more people in need of care and fewer hands to do the caring.
Since you’re here, you’re probably already thinking about how to take control of your body, improve your health, and get into the best shape of your life. Great! We are here for you.