Hickey gone wrong: Boy dies of stroke after getting love bite from girlfriend •
Wednesday , January 18 2017
Home / general / Hickey gone wrong: Boy dies of stroke after getting love bite from girlfriend

Hickey gone wrong: Boy dies of stroke after getting love bite from girlfriend

A common sex injury turned fatal when a 17-year-old Mexican boy collapsed at a family dinner and later died, due to a love bite.

A love bite is formed when a person sucks or bites on anothers skin. Picture for representational purposes only. Picture courtesy: Pinterest/Morgan

Amorous, but fatal? Yes, a hickey ended up causing the death of 17-year-old Julio Macias Gonzalez from Mexico City. The incident occurred during dinner when he started convulsing. The family, obviously shocked, called the paramedics, but the boy could not be saved.

It was reported that the teenager died of a stroke apparently caused by a love bite, which is basically formed when a person sucks or bites on another’s skin causing the blood vessel to burst and leaves a red bruised like mark on the skin.

Check this Also:

Love-bite removal 101: 5 ways to get rid of a hickey

In Julio’s case, his girlfriend gave him a hickey earlier that evening, which caused a blood clot that travelled to the teen’s brain, causing the stroke.

According to The Sun, “It is believed the suction from the love bite was the cause of the clot which travelled to his brain, triggering a stroke.”

But this is not the first case; a few years ago a New Zealand woman suffered a stroke when her partner sucked too hard and created a blood clot in her neck, which not only led to a stroke, but paralysis of her left arm.

Stay safe, lovebirds.

Comments

comments

Check Also

how-to-use-tea-bags-over-skin-5

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLACE A TEA BAG ON YOUR SKIN (6 OTHER AMAZING THINGS YOU CAN DO)

Regardless of the weather season, consuming hot or ice tea is very beneficial for the …