A plant called “Dieffenbachia“almost kill my girlfriend after she put some piece of the leaf of the plant in her mouth. Her tongue was swollen and she began tostifle. This plant should be our primary concern because it has the same qualities as some other comparable pruned plants, which are toxic.
This plant contains calcium oxalate and its squeezesare toxic so keeping it in your homesand workplaces can be very risky!
Poisoning in kids can occur at the very moment and in adults for about 15 minutes.
source :- healthybiofood